Thursday, July 08, 2010

IT'S THE END AND THE BEGINNING


Okay, it's official. My World Cup is over -- for me and my strong support. All the Africa countries are out, Argentina is out, even Germany. I have no choice, I have to resume my life. Yes, I will watch the final -- with a heavy heart, while doing something else. Of course I will be wishing my favorite teams were playing.

I am starting new projects which are sooo close to my heart, I actually should be doing them everyday. I am starting a radio show promoting HIV testing and positive lifestyle when infected. I am extremely positive it will be a success. I am planning to change people's lives and give the voiceless a loud howl. I also plan to travel a bit, of course, during school holidays, so my son is not affected in any way.

I am also crossing fingers the current serial I am writing is extended, which would mean I am writing on a daily basis. That will be a dream come true. It will definitely do wonders for my writing skills. We will also break new ground with the new format we have in mind. I pray God stay with me on this, and if it what He wants for me, for his benefit, I know He will open the door.

It's all coming together. As we close the World Cup door, more real work begins. Of course, God willing, we will be in Brazil in 2014, doing what we were doing in this World Cup. It was fabulous. Met exciting people. Made new friends. And excited about the beginning of a new page, which I have waited long to flip it. Merci beaucoup.

No comments: