Thursday, January 20, 2011

THE TOUR IS HERE!!!!!

Aha! I'm on that moment. Last year I was disappointed because one of dreams didn't come true. I was planning a tour throughout KZN. I was going to motivate people to get tested for HIV and various other related things. I run up and down and it didn't happen.

Now I've been offered a same thing on a smaller scale. To travel through 11 districts, (juts like I had initially wanted), doing motivational talks (much bagger than I had wanted). I am so excited. I can hardly sit down. I get an opportunity to save lives. Get an opportunity to talk to people also living with HIV. Share ideas, connect believe in our worth. I am sooooo looking forward to it.

I pray that God helps me speak with grace, wisdom and represent him, my family and myself with pride.

No comments: