Thursday, November 04, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

My goodness...39 years. I've wanted this for so long. I could taste it. And now it's here. Thank you Lord Jesus. This is the best gift you've given me. To be alive.

From the day I was diagnosed HIV positive I've been praying for long life. It's 12 years living with this disease. My prayer is changing. I'm begging for another year, the long and big 40. I know in my heart God will not play games with my feelings. I'm getting energy to fight harder. To enjoy fuller. To smile broader. This life is a blessing and I wanna shine like I've never shined before. I'm trully blessed to be still breathing. I'm blessed.

To have a friend like Jenny. Just had lunch and a beautiful gift. So many best wishes. I am loved. I know that. I'm mnotivated to live longer. I'm motivated to be happy, strong as so many look up to me.

Thank you Lord 

No comments: